Perhaps you’ve noticed it before; after a wash, your jeans, for some reason you can’t quite place, comes out just a tad nicer, softer and simply better. Well, it’s no trick of the eyes. Denim, like fine wine, gets better when seasoned over time and the new Wrangler Colour Weft Jeans uses this simple truth to create one of the neatest denim effects ever.
The Wrangler Colour Weft Jeans uses innovative technology so that as it gets more seasoned, the indigo-coloured weft (in layman’s term, that’s the twin diagonal stitchings seen on the side edge of the jeans) evolves to red. The colour comes through over after washes and makes for a remarkable and highly unique detail.
Denim is all about details and colour-changing weft makes for a great feature. It’s almost rather like getting a reward for getting your laundry done – softer jeans, more natural looking colour and the reveal of a delightful detail.
As the feature involves colour bleeding, you will need to wash the jeans separately for its first several washes. Also, ladies, unfortunately the jeans is only available in the mens line.
Available in straight cut, the Colour Weft Jeans is RM239.
Where to get
Wrangler stores are located at:
G1.90 Ground Floor (New Wing), Sunway Pyramid
G018, Ground Floor, Mid Valley Megamall
B2-50, Ion Orchard, 2 Orchard Turn, 238801 Singapore
If we have piqued your interest, you’ll be glad to know that we have 3 X RM500 Wrangler vouchers to give away. Simply answer these three simple questions and follow the instructions:
a) What colour does the indigo weft evolve to? (hint: answer can be found in the article)
b) Name one of the pages that Wrangler likes on Facebook.
c) I love Wrangler because (no more than 25 words)……
Contest ends: 6pm, 28 October 2011.
Terms & Conditions
– This contest is open to all residents of Malaysia & Singapore only.
– For Singaporean winners, the value of the voucher will be equivalent to RM500 based on a predetermined exchange rate.
– All employers of Freeform Sdn Bhd, including contributors and freelancers, are not eligible to join.
– Freeform Sdn Bhd reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion and without prior notice to exclude a participant from any further participation in the contest.
– The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
– The entry/content should be an original creation of the participant and the participant should have the exclusive rights to distribute the same.
– The entry/content should not breach/violate any type of intellectual property rights of any other party.
– A participant can submit only ONE entry to the competition. The organizer must receive all submissions before 6pm, 28 October 2011. The decision of the organiser on when a submission is received is final.
– The organiser takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected submissions or any delays or failures in any telecommunications services or equipment.
– Only original and completed entries will be accepted
– Visual is for illustration purposes only. Prize may vary.