Calling all fashionistas, stylists and designers! We’ve got something amazing planned for all of you, and trust us when we say, you wouldn’t want to miss out on it. After a one year hiatus, the joint event between Parkson and TiC “So You Think You Can Style” is back and bigger than ever.
Happening on March 22nd this year (which is a Saturday), 2PM at Parkson @ Pavilion KL, selected 15 teams of three will be competing in a styling competition against each other to win grand prizes for the top three worth over RM10,000 from Parkson,Lacoste, RMK (of which, you know we’re big fans of!), Kanebo, Miss Selfridge, Pestle & Mortar, French Connection and many more. And as for consolation prizes, RM800 worth of prizes from RMK, Kanebo Kickers, Island Shop and French Connection will be given to each of the top 12 remaining teams. It really is a win-win situation, isn’t it? And oh, there is also a special prize from Versace Jeans, RMK and Kanebo for the team voted ‘Crowd Favourite’ so be sure to bring along support for the loudest cheers!
Think that’s all? We’ve saved the best news for last – this year, So You Think You Can Style is open to participants from anywhere imaginable. Parkson has been very generous this year, agreeing to reimburse travelling and accommodation fees of up to RM600 per team to all the participants who are not from the Klang Valley! That’s with all your relevant travelling documents presented and approved, of course. So really, there really is no excuse not to sign up!
This time around, everything is bigger and better – with items to choose from brands such as Desigual, Dude & Duchess, French Connection, Health Back Bag, Island Shop, Kickers, Lacoste, Miss Selfridge, Mousse, Naf Naf, Paul Frank, Paul’s Boutique, Pestle & Mortar, Slang, Springfield, Versace Jeans, Wallis and Warehouse. you’ll definitely have a run for your money.
Fans of the So You Think You Can Style challenge will know that past alumni include Jane Chuck and Zakwan Anuar! It’s a great experience for those looking to get their foot in the door of the local industry, as well as anyone with an interest in fashion – in addition to those fabulous prizes, you’ll also get to rub shoulders with industry insiders including the heads of Parkson, celebrity stylist, Cris Yong, and TiC editor, Claudia Low!
All you have to do to enter the competition is:
1. Assemble a team of three of your most stylish friends or relatives (one of which will be modelling the clothing that the remaining two will be styling them in).
2. Send an email to claudiaATpopdigital.my including your names, addresses, IC numbers, phone numbers and the most chic photo of all three members in that team.
3. Wait for us to get back to you with the good news!
Remember, we can only pick 15 teams of three, so make sure you send in a photo that best showcases your styling talents! We’ll be taking in entries up until 6pm on the 16th of March, so hurry up and round up your most stylish team!
The following terms and conditions apply:
1. Contest is open to anyone (both males & females) who is not a direct employee of Parkson or Tongue in Chic // affiliated with Parkson or Tongue in Chic.
2. Any pictures taken by Parkson Corporation Sdn. Bhd. throughout this event will remain the
property of Parkson Corporation Sdn. Bhd. with the rights to use for publicity purposes. No royalty will be paid in monetary form or given in the form of goods for usage of picture(s).
3. All travelling costs incurred during participation to this event will not be borne by Parkson Corporation Sdn. Bhd. and will be by the expense of the participants themselves, but an amount of RM600 will be reimbursed to each team should valid travelling documents be presented and approved by Parkson.
4. In the event of any cancellation or postponement of the event, no compensation will be made.
5. Any sponsorships, prizes or goodie bags from Parkson Corporation Sdn. Bhd. are not exchangeable for cash.
6. Parkson Corporation Sdn. Bhd. reserves the rights to change or amend the terms and conditions without any notice.
7. Participant must agree to security check on their belongings before leaving the premise of event.
8. Parkson Corporation Sdn. Bhd. (Parkson Pavilion) will conduct a check on items that have been used by participant during this event and this will be done within a time frame of three days. In any event that an item(s) is damaged, the cost of the item will be borne by the participant that has used the item(s).
9. Parkson Corporation Sdn. Bhd. will not bear any responsibility towards any personal belonging(s) that goes missing during this Event.
10. By participating, you agree to all the above terms and conditions.