Over the span of five posts we’ve covered upcoming accessory designers across South East Asia ranging from Hong Kong (Avantink), Indonesia (Fashion Puff), Singapore (Kang) as well as Malaysia (Sze Accessories). For our last spotlighted designer, we feature another accessory designer from Malaysia who is set to be a name to watch, Justin Yap. Justin was most recently seen helming a DIY accessory customization booth at the Youreka! party last Wednesday. If you missed out on his patented style of chain-linked metal accesssories, here’s your chance to win an exclusive Justin Yap-designed necklace.
Having been voted Designer of the Year in Tongue in Chic Annual Syle Awards 09, Justin Yap has carved out a name for himself when it comes to innovative and conceptual designs.
The necklace Justin has created features a ribbon-tie connected to metal, chain and gems. The fluid linked metal just screams elegance while the purple gems provide a dash of colour to ward off staidness. Like it? Well, here’s how you can win this necklace!
-Tell us about your favourite shopping purchase and the exciting journey it took for that item to end up in your wardrobe – the joy, laughter and tears (if any)!
-Include a picture of you wearing said purchase and the apparent joy on your face.
How to join
– by commenting on the post here (remember to leave a valid email!)
– leaving a message on our
– emailing [email protected] with the the subject title “YOUREKA X Justin Yap Giveaway”
As we aim to show through this series of posts, the world is your oyster and with a little discovery and searching you will find that there are many unexplored names, brands and labels hidden in the woodworks. Do you have any favourite accessory designers in the region who you feel deserve due mention? Do share!
Terms & Conditions
• Contest is open to all international readers.
• Only original and completed entries will be accepted.
• Judges’ decision is final.
• Winners will be notified via e-mail and/or phone regarding collection of prizes.
• Cost of delivery of prize is to be borne by the winner should the winner not be able to collect his/her prize.
• With regards to requests for personal postage, charges will be incurred as per postage cost determined by Pos Malaysia.
• All prizes are to be redeemed within one month from the date of notification
Add some colour to your world! To discover more great prizes & rewards from YOUREKA! by Yahoo!, visit YAHOO.COM.MY