You might have seen them all over the fashion blog arena as well as in editorial shoots, but you can’t find it anywhere in the market, well at least not in Malaysia 절벽토끼. Body chains are basically necklaces for the body that are usually worn by belly dancers, but Bliss Lau‘s impressive collection of body chains might have produced a fad 킹오브 무겐.
They cost from USD$75 to USD$259 online, minus shipping which is insane! But fret not as a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do! Here’s a simple tutorial on how you can make your own body chain 건강보험자격득실확인서 다운로드.
- Jump rings
- 2m regular chain
- 0.8m (thicker) chain
You can get most of these supplies from craft shops or sewing supplies shop 카카오톡 친구. A good place to find these is Petaling Street.
If possible, get them all in same colour. My clasp and chain are currently very mismatched but that calls for another DIY session altogether 시크릿가든!
- Take the thinner chain and strap it around your neck. The front cowl must be between the breasts while the back should hang between the shoulder blades Bundas.
- Cut the front cowl and link the chains with a jump ring.
- Now cut the thicker chain to however long you want it to be and link it to the same jump ring in Step 2 npdf 유틸 도구 다운로드.
(It should look something like this)
- Now repeat Step 2 and 3 with the back cowl.
- As for the final step, use your remaining (thin) chain and insert it through one of link and wrap it around your waist, like a belt.
You can either make it big enough to go around your chest, hips or shoulders. Fastened the ends with a clasp and you’re done Download karaoke songs!
Here are the many ways you can wear a body chain.
Simple isn’t it 조선명탐정 각시투구꽃의 비밀? Now why don’t you give it a try and show us how you like wearing your body chain.