With only 48 hours to go before KL experiences FMFA, we can only guess how muddled attendees are when thinking about putting an outfit together. But as always, Tongue in Chic has your back. Rather than scrolling through who wore what during Coachella ’13 (don’t even deny it), seek inspiration from some of the headliners performing on the day. My personal favourites are …
It’s obvious that Pharrell loves all things camou, denim jeans and hats Download The Law of the Jungle. When he’s feeling up to it, he puts on pretty amazing suits, but we doubt he’ll be dancing in hot and hazy KL in that.
While I love camou jackets – let’s face it, it’s too darn hot for that – so opt for something lighter and breezier, a kimono jacket. And if you don’t like boots, enjoy heels but know it’s a ridiculous idea to wear them at a festival, best purchase a pair of creepers soon 바베트 의 만찬 다운로드.
1. Pleat Back Strappy Camisole, approx. RM 130, Topshop
2. Layered Necklace, approx. RM40, Forever 21
3 sap. Kimono Jack, approx. RM195, Topshop
4. High Waisted Denim Shorts, approx. RM120, Etsy
5. Hoxton Canvas Creepers, approx. RM220, Luisaviaroma
6 basic resume form for free. Floppy hat, approx. RM245, Swell
7. Midi Rings, approx. RM50, ASOS
Who isn’t excited to sing along with him? He certainly has quite the following and we’re looking forward to his set, fo’sho Download Windows 10 pro. Mr. Haggerty’s signature looks onstage are tank tops or basketball jerseys, skinny jeans and a pair of dope-lookin’ sneakers.
If you’re looking to look like Macklemore, here’s what you could do: Pick sweatpants over jeans because well, logistically, it’s the right choice. A plain tank top and a pair of fly kicks, and your hip hop look is set. If you add on the snapback and some
2 gold chains, bonus points for you Download Weather Caster! And it helps if one of your items was from a thrift shop (ba dum ts— no? Not funny? I’ll try next time).
1. White Tank Top, approx. RM25, House of Fraser
2. Femme Sweatpants, approx 모바일 배틀그라운드 무료 다운로드. RM105, WeLikeFashion
3. Topical Print Snapback, approx. RM35, Charlotte Russe
4. Patchwork Backpack, approx. RM150, Pull & Bear
5. Lion Double Ring, approx Download pc-keepie in Gyeonggi Province School District. RM125, Stussy
6. BBNeo Raleigh Shoes, approx. RM180, Adidas
7. Gold Chunky Chain Bracelet, approx. RM60, Debenhams
YUNA 베테랑 ost 다운로드!
This phenomenal woman is far from being black and white inside, as she has more colour on her each time we see her and she always pulls it off effortlessly.
Yuna’s casual is equivalent to my ‘dressy’. It’s simple yet extremely chic, and we’ve a feeling it’s because she always has an interesting statement necklace on Download Jeju Ming-type. To achieve Yuna’s appealing style, set colour-blocking as your primary theme, followed by unique jewellery and a trusted pair of sneakers.
1. Mimmi Tee, approx. RM10, Monki
2. Ottilie Handmade Necklace, approx. RM195, Oliver Bonas
3. Sneakers, approx. RM65, H&M
4. Skater Skirt, approx. RM40, River Island
6. Black and Gold Stack Set, approx. RM60, Accessorize
While this is easier said than done, don’t dwell too much on your outfit, pick something that helps you move around in easily (think of the portable toilets!), and pieces that are KL weather-friendly.
Hope to see you there, and style snap you lot; have fun and stay safe!