As New York Fashion Week officially come to a close, we’ve identified five key trends to look out for. Whether it’s planning your winter wardrobe or simply borrowing some style inspirations from the runway, here’s the complete roundup of NYFW Fall/Winter 2012.
The little jacket can be quite versatile. They’re perfect for layering looks and works well with skirts, jeans and even dresses.
1. Pink Loop Blazer, Zalora, RM256.95
2. Black Stone Waterfall Jacket, Miss Selfridge, approx. RM110
3. Checkered Rider Jacket, Chic Yamada, RM299
4. Folded Lapel Waterfall Jacket, Topshop, approx. RM275
Big belts work wonders for creating the hourglass figure.
1. Nubuck Keepers Belt, Zara, RM99
2. Soiree Square Buckle Belt, RaraBlack, RM39
3. Leather Jeans Belt, Asos, approx. RM75
4. Thirtyfour Oring Leather Belt in Orange, FashionValet, RM280
5. Triple Pin Belt, Zara, RM99
The all white ensemble is always a fresh answer to the dull monochromatic winter colors.
Try on high shine fabrics for some extra flair and instantly add glamour to your outfit.
1. Rare Metallic PU Bandeau Dress, Asos, approx. RM200
2. Midi Skirt in Metallic Fabric, Asos, approx. RM80
3. Cambridge Satchel Company Silver Metallic Satchel, Asos, approx. RM500
4. Metallic Nails in Hyperreal, Topshop, approx. RM30
The rounded edge collar, a favourite of style icon Alexa Chung, adds girly sophistication to any look. Here are our collar picks that will make Ms. Chung proud.
1. Scallop Floral Lace Collar, Azorias, RM139
2. Beaded Peterpan Collar Blouse, Topshop, approx. RM170
3. Sequin Collar Blouse, EyeCandie, RM52
4. River Island Shift Dress, Asos, approx. RM150
5. Beaded Collar, Delicious Poison, RM39