Feeling overworked? Constantly drowning in state of fatigue? Sounds like you’re in desperate need of a mini-vacation, and as always Tongue in Chic is here to the rescue!
A sweet escape nestled in the serene backdrop of the Awana Golf & Country Resort in Genting Highlands is Puncak Dani, a luxurious bungalow that’s enclosed by acres of lush greenery providing the ideal ambiance for you to unwind. Only an hours drive from the hustling city life of Kuala Lumpur lies a luxurious get-away fit for a king or queen.
With its European motifs inspired by the Italian baroque movement, the extravagant architecture, delicate decorations and grand chandeliers leave a taste of romance lingering in the air. Adding to the regal interior, the house is also equipped with four opulent bedrooms. So why not grab your friends and stand a chance to win an exclusive 2D/1N stay at Puncak Dani?
Tongue in Chic x Avillion Private Collection Contest
Stand a chance to win. Simply:
1. Like Tongue in Chic on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
2. Like Avillion Private Collection on Facebook.
3. Answer this question: How many APC properties are there in Malaysia? (The answer can be found on their website here).
4. Tag the friends you want to bring along in our comment box as well as Avillion Private Collection too AND for those who want to go the extra mile, share why you deserve to win this special vacation.
Contest ends: 12pm, 21st May 2012
Terms & Conditions
– The date of stay is restricted to any weekday before the 30th of August 2012.
– This contest is open to all local readers.
– All employees of Tongue in Chic Sdn Bhd, including contributors and freelancers, are not eligible to join.
– Tongue in Chic Sdn Bhd reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion and without prior notice to exclude a participant from any further participation in the contest.
– The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
– The entry/content should be an original creation of the participant and the participant should have the exclusive rights to distribute the same.
– The entry/content should not breach/violate any type of intellectual property rights of any other party.
– The organiser takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected submissions or any delays or failures in any telecommunications services or equipment.
– Only original and completed entries will be accepted.
– Visual is for illustration purposes only. Prize may vary.