With Christmas and New Year just around the corner, we know how badly everyone wants to get in shape for the holiday season (so that we can pig out on all the amazing treats and sweets!). So, we thought we’d give you some options to stay fashion forward on your workout days.
These looks by Victoria Beckham and Lacoste really brought some fresh colour to sporty chic this SS16!
Bold prints, a sports logo or two, and let’s not forget our sneakers!
SHOP THE TREND
- Something Borrowed Drawstring Jogger Pants, RM 79.
- Something Borrowed Worst Behaviour Cropped Top, RM 49.
- Something Borrowed Colour Blocked Varsity Sweater Dress, RM 79.
- ALDO Bertilla Wedges, RM 399.
- Topshop Sporty Halterneck Tunic, RM 88.
- Something Borrowed Printed Sleeved Bomber Jacket, RM 149.
Sporty chic is pretty big in Asian fashion! Be sure to check out two new trendy sports casual stores straight from Korea – SPAO and Who.AU have both opened at the Pavilion.
- Make sure your trainers are clean and pristine!
- Try out some bold colours.
- Pair baggy with fitted to avoid looking sloppy.
- Bling out your outfit with some accessories.
- Rock a snapback or beanie with your outfit!
More looks we love?
Image Credit: Vogue.com, Myfabulouslife.com, Toftrend.wordpress.com, Vogue.es, Yourperfectlookblog.com, Fashionfave.com, Weheartit.com, ZALORA